My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.unpastiche.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday #01 - Capri

Yes, the sky and sea is really that blue.

This marks my first entry in Wordless Wednesday. Ironically, this post won't be wordless because I thought to explain that I hope to make this a start of a series showcasing the travel aspect of my life - mainly the amazing places I've been to and things I've seen over the recent years. So I shall let the photo speak a thousand words on my behalf.

PS: Compressing my photo into a smaller size has made the shrubbery on the bottom right of the picture and the cliffs look a tad weird? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The clouds are gorgeous! I think you would be better of cropping of the whole shrubbery bottom half. The main theme in the photo was blue/green and the pink flowers keep pulling the eye towards them and makes you think that it looks weird.
just my opinion though.

Janine said...

hey thanks for the critique! I'm still learning how to frame my shots properly so any comments are greatly appreciated :D I'll try cropping it and reposting the result :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...