My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.unpastiche.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Some Instagram updates

I've been busy baking lately, but have been too lazy to take proper photographs or blog about them. And after looking through my iPhone albums, I decided to post up some of my instagram photos to remember what I've been up to. These photographs are taken with Instagram, which is an awesome app, and I'm quite a fan of instagram, because I often find myself without a proper camera and just with my phone. The effects are really awesome and they even have a tilt-shift effect which replicates the small aperture effect on dslrs. Some pictures below of course, are kinda noisy because of the lighting conditions, but other than that, there's nothing much instagram won't fix!

These are some of the photographs from quite some time ago. No recipes this time around, these photographs are just here for me to note how far I've progressed thus far in my baking journey :]


Ebony & Ivory - White and Dark Chocolate Chip (naked) Cupcakes

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins with Almond Nibs

Pear & Ricotta Puff Pastry Tarts



Chai Latte


PS: If you're interested in any baked goods below, don't worry - I'll be posting recipes of them up as soon as I have some free time from school/work to do so!

And here are some other picture-perfect photos from my Aussie trip (aka my nicer Instagram photos):

Sunset at Sunshine Coast

The ever-iconic Sydney Opera House, with the tilt-shift effect

Entitled "In Her Eyes", taken by my dearest at Bondi Beach <3

6 comments:

ann low said...

Very beautiful shots! Love all of them :)

kitchen flavours said...

Beautiful shots! I need a new camera! And lots of talent for photography!:)

Sherleen.T said...

you have great photo shooting skills...admire you a lot yeah...:)

Hankerie said...

Love your Aussie trip's photo. The colours are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs. Love the last one. Great take!

Food For Tots said...

Stunning shots especially the Aussie trip! Looks really awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...